Graduate Technical Consultant Role
Difference Corporation is at the forefront of business communications, telecoms services and solutions, call management technology and consulting, and has worked with a diverse client base including Forward Internet, The Original Bowling Company, uSwitch, Vodafone, BT, Cisco and Spark Energy. Our main areas of expertise include:
- Business communications
- Inbound and outbound call handling solutions
- Business continuity/disaster recovery
- Technology integration
We are now seeking to appoint a consultant to provide support to existing clients, to work on integration and configuration projects for new clients and to develop the company’s in-house IT expertise further. The successful candidate(s) will also help define and improve work practices to resolve customer enquiries and will play an important role within the support team.
This helpdesk/implementation consultant role at Difference Corporation could be the right fit for your next big career move. We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven professionals with strong technical aptitude and natural customer services instincts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Difference Corporation offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to support the latest communications solutions and take your career to the next level!
Edinburgh (Scotland) or Newport (Wales, just off Junction 24 of the M4/Coldra)
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone support enquiries for the gammut of Difference products and services
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing customers
- Implement new products and services
- Configure and integrate Difference’s products and services
- Define and improve technical support work processes
- Coordinate the service and support queues/activities
- Liaise with suppliers
- Generate sales leads through dealing with customer support issues
- Degree-educated a preference: IT, Business, Engineering or a related degree
- The willingness to develop confident telephone handling skills
- Good IT skills
- Some prior programming knowledge would be beneficial: html, java script, API building
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Want to have fun – enjoy team environment
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Difference, get in touch by sending us your cover letter and CV. If your talent and experience match our needs, we’ll be sure to be in touch.
Email us your cover letter and CV
Please: no unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.