Difference Corporation is at the forefront of business communications and telecoms services and solutions, call management technology and consulting, and has worked with a diverse client base including Forward Internet, The Original Bowling Company, uSwitch, Vodafone, BT, Cisco and Spark Energy. Our main areas of expertise include:-
- Business communications
- Inbound and outbound call handling solutions
- Business continuity/disaster recovery
- Technology integration
This sales role at Difference Corporation could be the right fit for your next big career move. We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Difference Corporation offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell the latest communications solutions and take your career to the next level!
Edinburgh (Scotland) or Newport (Wales, just off Junction 24 of the M4/Coldra)
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone enquiries regarding Difference products
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers, as well as build a pipeline of business and winning/closing deals
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing customers through creative follow-up communications and meetings
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quota, build and develop pipeline and client base
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Want to have fun – enjoy team environment
- Degree-educated a preference
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Difference, get in touch by sending us your cover letter and CV. If your talent and experience match our needs, we’ll be sure to be in touch.
Email us your cover letter and CV
Please: no unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.