If your business makes lots of calls, a dialler may be just right for you
Increase your productivity by 300% and achieve more in less time with our hosted pay-as-you-go dialler service. You have full flexibility to prioritise campaigns, call queues, agent priorities, lists, inbound call processes, etc. The service is fully scalable, from 1 – 5,000 operators.
With the Difference dialler you can expect to increase sales, talk time and penetration. As a cloud-based platform, our experience is that it is easily adopted and rolled out with no software to install. As well as being a perfect tool for call management, it offers a range of live reporting, analytics and clear compliance benefits.
The Difference dialler integrates with Salesforce and Zendesk CRM as standard. We also offer a range of bespoke integration options. Click here for more details.
- All the features and benefits of an on-premise system without the need for upfront investment
- Pay-as-you-go pricing
- Multi-channel: voice, text, email and web
- Easy set-up and configuration, rapid roll-out
- Progressive, preview or predictive dialling
- Live data capture, call monitoring and reporting
- Flexible callback scheduling
- Time-of-day queue management
- Login from anywhere via desk, web or soft phone
- Built-in abandon rate management
- Flexible data export options
All these features are included as standard:
||CRM sync interface
||Preview, progressive, predictive dialling
||“Call me back” web plug-in
||Click-to-call browser extension
|Bulk agent upload
||Granular permissions for agents
||Configurable agent screens
||Drag and drop IVR builder
||iPad agent and monitor apps
|Flexible cost model
Full reporting and cost audits
- Full visibility of what your staff are doing at any one time.
- Different permission levels allow staff to access the resources they need without exposing you to unnecessary risk;
- Full audit trail so you can see exactly who changed which settings and when – all at no extra cost
- Transparent billing, giving you instant access to a real-time view of the cost of each call, each site, along with your current credit balance.
The Difference dialler platform can help you enforce compliance
There are three dialling modes that you can use with the dialler – preview (lets you preview info before a call), progressive (one agent to one call) and predictive (one agent to multiple calls). Predictive mode is very effective when used correctly. With the Difference dialler used in predictive mode, there is an algorithm to assess the number of available agents, data and the history of the data that predicts how many concurrent calls can be made to keep agents busy whilst keeping abandon rates to a minimum and monitoring the number of those abandons.
Answer-machine detection in some solutions can be one of the causes of abandoned calls, where the dialler misdetects a person answering the call to be an answer machine. The result is a false positive and can lead to an abandoned call. The Difference dialler algorithm minimises the risk of false positives by passing any calls where there cannot be full certainty of whether the response is from an answer machine or a person through to agents.
Many organisations have to record their calls to comply with regulations governing their operations. FCA regulated organisations, for example, may be required to record and retain calls. With the dialler’s built-in optional call recording feature this can easily be accomplished.